Yesssss. We made it. I don’t know about you, but every time our household holds it down for another week by surviving until Friday, we celebrate. Let me tell you something, friend…one of life’s greatest mysteries is this, how do two consecutive days go by so slowly on one end of the week but so quickly on the other end. For instance, Monday and Tuesday are the slowest days ever. (It’s science, trust me.) Saturday and Sunday however, fastest two days ever. None of that has anything to do with my first installment of…drumroll pleasssse, Friday 5. I just know you all feel me on that and solidarity is important, amiright? Moving right along…
- This Madewell tee is adorable and super comfy. Perfect for casual days running errands with my little, but still cute enough to feel put together. I also love these slightly upgraded basic tees. Here & here.
- Summer will be here before we know it, and this eyelet top will be perfect for playdates and backyard parties. Nothing says summer more than eyelet and denim cutoffs.
- It is still a little chilly here in Cali. So a denim jacket some mornings and in the evenings is a must of now. I am loving this distressed version and this embroidered one. I have ALL The hearts eyes for anything embroidered.
- My husband says on an ugly scale of 1-10, these are a solid 7. I love them anyway. Sorry, boo.
- Everyone and their moms has their peepers peeped on the “it” clutch of the summer, but I’ve got my heart set on this one (in the neutral color, not the blue one featured.)
By the way, a few of you have asked and my subscription box isn’t working, so I will get it up and running soon. Thanks for your patience.
Have a lovely weekend babes! Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope to see your beautiful face around here again!